jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z ~L is for leave a little happiness wherever you go


 Jean Hart Artwork 

www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

Creative Life A thru Z. 

L = Leave a little happiness

 wherever you go



Where do I get my inspiration????
From Life itself. 
But, there are times when I just can't think of a single thing to do or help myself get out of a slump. 
I made this little jar of 100 slips of Good Intentions. 
I read so much, I have joined so many clubs, and blogs. The information alone on Pinterest is exhausting sometimes. 
To help myself not waste so much time on the computer I came up with 100 things to do when I need inspiration. 

The only rule is, when I draw one of these slips out of the jar, 
I HAVE TO DO IT!!

This little slip is awesome!
One of my Assignments in the course 
"A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment",
 was to anonymously leave notes of encouragement wherever you go for someone to find and hopefully brighten up their day. 
I have been doing this with my art note cards for years, and although I never sign the note I sure hope it puts a smile on someones face for that day. 
Give it a try. I would love to hear what you wrote on your slips of encouragement. 
As always, have fun with this and share, join in, comment, and like. 
Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment