jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Strength to know when to let go

STRENGTH
I pulled the Strength card this morning in my near future tarot reading.
It says
"Love conquers all. Avoid pettiness and prejudice. The to be a peace maker. Weigh all sides of every situation. Don't be so set in your ways that you miss the big picture by focusing on details. Stubbornness is your challenge of the moment."
Interesting.......Making myself strong in body and mind as been a bit of a challenge. Building my strength in body just so I can carry my own suitcase when traveling or my own baggage when not.
The greatest part of this is I know the sun will come up and the moon too.
Right now for this day and days to come,I think that my strength will show from having the strength of heart to hold others close and let them go all at the same time.
Be Inspired,
~Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment