jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

7 Day Chakra Challenge Day 2 Sacral Chakra

Jean Hart Artwork 
Fine Art for the finer things in Life 
Welcome to my online store 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

7 Day Chakra Challenge 

Each day I will be listening to a chakra cleaning meditation and coloring a chakra mandalala.


Day 2 The Power of the Sacral Chakra 
The Power of the Sacral Chakra, I perceive the sexual center in my lower abdomen. I see myself in harmony with eternity because I continue the development of life. I open myself to the creative and receiving power of creation. I express my original feelings. I am filled with life and creative power.
from the book of Power Mandalas 
  Establishing your true self is something that you have to commit to and prepare to take some time. It is not something that will just magically happens because you put it on your to do list.  Although,  I have to say since I started this 7 day challenge I have made it a priority. Sometimes this means I have to get up earlier then I would have liked but in the over all day I'm so glad that I have scheduled this practice into my routine. 
Picking a mandala can be as easy has finding a design you connect with, or one that you make up yourself.  For me, it's important to sit quietly,  I meditate before starting to color. 
I am conscious of the colors I use for the chakra's and keep to those for this healing art project.  
Some will tell you that you should color from the outside working in, but I have found that once I begin the mandala pulls me in the direction it wants me to paint. 
There is no right or wrong way to color mandalas. Most important do not stress over that and relax and enjoy doing it. 
You can ask yourself questions before you begin and during the quiet meditation of coloring thoughts will come to you. If you like the thoughts you can expand on them or put them out of your mind. 


Sacral Charkra
Location _ Groin 
Color, Orange , red orange, orange yellow 
What it governs, Emotions, sexuality 
Spiritual Lesson, Manifestation in the world 

A funny thing happened when I made my lunch. 
I didn't plan this but look at all the orange foods on my plate!!
This made me think that maybe adding this to my healing for the day might be helpful. 
I think I will be more conscious of that for the coming days. 
Match my clothes and food to the color of the chakra I'm working on for that day. 

These are the tools I'm using for this healing chakra clearing

YouTube channel 


Books

Power Mandalas, Klaus Holitzka

World Mandals, Madonna Gauding 

Have fun,
Be Inspired,
~jean  

No comments:

Post a Comment