jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, December 18, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z ~homemade chips

Creative Life A thru Z
Jean Hart

Let Get Cooking 

Yes it's December, Yes it's the holiday season,
Yes I will be baking cookies and cakes, and candy. 
But for now because of all the sweet treats I will be eating this holiday season I have learned how to make my own healthy chips. 
In order to not feel like I'm completely out of control, I have also made a self rule of not eating cookies everyday. YES it's true. 
So hopefully instead of gaining 10 pounds this season, it's only 5 bls. 


Start with 100% whole wheat tortillas shells, pita bread works well too. 

I used a pizza cutter to cut them into triangles.
I broiled them for about 3 - 4 minutes, then turned them over for another 2 min.
You just have to watch your own time, mine was different then the recipe. 

Let them cool on a cookie rack

Place them in a air tight container. 

Enjoy a healthy snack in between all the holiday parties.
Be Inspired, 
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment