jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Friday, November 16, 2018

Am I ready to be living in my 60's

Jean Hart Artwork


I have found that if you love life, life will love you back, Arthur Rubinstein

I have had that quote on every vision board I have ever made. 
It seems it's time to make a new vision.
Life does not stay still, it just keeps moving forward and I'm now thinking 
" Am I ready to be living in my 60's?"
It's already happening and without asking my permission.
Without realizing it my hair turned gray, actually some parts are even white. 
Every time I go to the salon my hair gets shorter too.
I think it's time to put a list together about how to grow old gracefully and with ease....I'd like a little elegance too please. 

I'm not sure if you can defeat age but I do think you can come to it with grace, and a good sense of humor. 
  1. First, and always first at any age is to CELEBRATE EVERYTHING!!  YEAH, IT'S MONDAY.  we made it through the weekend. Break open the champagne. 
  2. Get moving. Don't tell me about your aches and pains, better tell me about what you saw on you morning walk. 
  3. 3. New Freedoms come with age.....you now have the time to do all those things you had no time for before. Oh, can't remember them. Make a new list and explore new opportunities. 
  4. Wear your hair more naturally, ok, I can check this one off the list. From blonde to gray in one quick visit to the salon. 
  5. Get more facials so you don't have to have plastic surgery. 
That's a start to the new list I'm making to age with grace. 
If you want to add something to this list I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment and share. 
Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment