jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Now is the time 60 and beyond



Jean Hart Artwork

Living the life of 60 and beyond!
Join me as I go through the list of 100 ways to age with grace, elegance and flair. 
Jean 
I had no idea how happy a set of Christmas dinnerware would make me. 
On my growing older gracefully list, number 92 says, "Now is the time to use the good china. ".
Absolutely, I have waited all my life to get Christmas dinnerware. And as you can see my age is going up and I should be celebrating whenever I can. The time certainly is now, and so I ordered Christmas dinner set. 
Once I got my Christmas dishes I looked at my calendar and 
 I called my daughter immediately and set a date for Christmas dinner at my home. I made plans for more dinner parties and before long my calendar was full. 
Isn't it funny how one thing will spur you on and change your life.
These are my new Christmas dinnerware. 
  https://amzn.to/2ReGrn2

No comments:

Post a Comment