jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Living the life of 60 and beyond


Jean Hart Artwork

Living the life of 60 and beyond!
Join me as I go through the list of 100 ways to age with grace, elegance and flair. 

Jean's new hair cut, for the 60's 
As I enter the 3rd chapter of my life......60's and beyond I found a list of things to help me go gracefully into the Golden Years. 
On the list number 4 it says, "Wear your hair more naturally, both in style and color?  My stylist said for older women shorter is better.  
Here, is my new hair cut for the new chapter of my life. 
I really don't think it can get any shorter! And I'm learning to love the gray and white color.
While I have to say, I am grieving the lose of my blonde long hair.
 I'm sure in time I will get use to this new version of myself. 
After all it's only hair and I'm hoping it will grow just a bit more!!
Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment