jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, December 1, 2018

I found my 2018 Christmas Book


Jean Hart Artwork
Welcome to my online store
Fine Art for the Finer Things in Life



Christmas In Paris a novel

I have found my Christmas Book. 
Each year as December comes around and the snow starts falling, and after I have decorated my house for Christmas, I like to settle down in the afternoons and read by the fire. 
Often I will have a hot cup of peppermint cafe or an eggnog. 
It has to be two things for me:
l. It has to be hot
2. It has to be festive
Since, this is the year I started to learn French in a classroom. I thought a book about Paris in Christmas would be the perfect book. 
I have also started my 50 books for the New Year. 
I recently read an article about how the most successful people read 50 books a year. 
I don't think I have ever read that much in one year.
This is going to be a big challenge for me. 
But, since I'm now retired and my children are no longer living at home I find I have more time to sit and read. This article also said that you really only need 45 min. each day to accomplish this challenge. 
If you want to read along with me here is my list. 
I think one a week should do it. 
1. The Alchemist
http://a.co/aBG1uen
https://read.amazon.com/kp/kshare?asin=B00U6SFUSS&id=hxopombFSwuDWVHJgaNDkA&ref_=r_sa_glf_b_0_hdrw_ss_AAu4AAA&reshareId=8W10NXKG9J5VA9KQGCE8&reshareChannel=system

2. Christmas In Paris a novel


Be Inspired,
Live Creatively ,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment