jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My 60 and beyond book list

                    Living with more Intention




As I'm now learning to live in my 60's and beyond ,
I put on my vision board that I should read more intentionally. 
That I should actually hold a book and write in the margins and highlight places,  food and events I read about. 
So my reading list for the year 2019 has begun, along with my goal of reading 50 books this year. 
 I say I'm going to do this, but I might not, only because I'm a really slow reader and some days I don't pick up a book at all. So, you see I have a big intention for 2019. 

28 Days To A More Magnetic Life
http://amzn.to/2KPrSno

This little book looks like something I should 
consider. 
Now, I like anything that has a count down. Do this for 28 days sound like a challenge I can handle. 
I love the daily affirmations and each day can be read within minutes. Easy enough to read, we will see if I can actually put this to work. It sounds marvelous and yes I have it in paperback so I can write in the margins. 

click here to check it out. 

28 Days To A More Magnetic Life
http://amzn.to/2KPrSno



I'll  be your blue sky, marina De Los Santos
This book came highly recommended. Again, I will order this in paperback and keep it in my library.
This year I went through my bookcase and took out all the old books I have been holding on to and donated them, so I have a whole shelf to fill up for my 2019 reading list. 
Make room for new adventures and interests.  
Some of this years books will be novels, cookbooks, self help, and  travel. 

Reading has begun for 2019
Enjoy and let me know about books you have read.
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment