jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, March 9, 2015

Rest and Recover

 
 
Rest and Recover
I just got home from a wonderful vacation hiking in Zion National Park. Today, after I have cleaned out the car, and sorted the laundry, and put the hiking equipment away. Exhaustion has settled in.
I love looking at my photographers after a vacation. It's like reliving the vacation all again.
But, now I need rest.
 
 
Rest and Recover,


Acrylic,

11" x 14

Jean Hart Artwork

Recovery isn't a goal, but a process that continues each day. You are always repairing and renewing and regenerating yourself. Take yourself outside to absorb the light and shadow of each day. Touch Mother Earth and feel her warmth each day that you live. Don't keep your spirit stuck in yesterday as a new day begins. Prayer is process.
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment