jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, April 20, 2015

Jean Hart Artwork Newsletter April 2015


Jean Hart Artwork
Newsletter 
April 2015 

Today's the day. 
I just finished my two samples.
I have painted, sealed, and sent them off with my application.
The two paintings, left and right are part of my new series,
"Let's have a Little Fun" 
Wish me luck.
I will let you know what happens later. 
As an artist I am always looking for new ways to show my artwork along with selling my artwork. 
I have joined many  organizations, contests, and mail art programs. 
For me art has been a life line. I would paint each day even if no one saw my work. 
I love art. I read about art, I look at art each day, and I paint each day.
I have three books going at all times. 
Art history, art biographies, and how to paint books. 
I can loose myself wondering around an art supply store for hours. 
I love to see whats new. Try something I have not yet done and basically be creative in all areas not just painting.
What's next for Jean Hart Artwork  
I started to draw on paper cups. Paper Coffee Cups with lids, which I make bigger so you can use them as banks. I bought a box of cups so I'm still designing banks. New designs will soon be posted.
If your looking for an original, original fine art gift, these are fun. 
I glue them to a wooden base for more security. 
I have them displayed at the Northeastern Nevada Museum gift store or contact me. 
they sell for $15.00
In May at the Elko Library I have a donation for their Just Desserts fundraiser
Read, Learn, Grow, acrylic 9" x 12" 



Also, a puzzle  donated for the 
Light The Way 5K 
In Elko, Nv 

What are the many ways you show your artwork? 
Be Inspired,
~jean
You are invited to my online store zazzle where you can find all my newest artwork, in cards, poster, magnets and much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment