|Yes Please, by Jean Hart |
Make our world a better place.
"Associate with people who are likely to improve you." Lucius Annaeus Seneca
It's alright if you can't get to all of them this week. Just keep track and maybe you will have an opportunity later.
61. Support activists and people on strike.
*62. Share family recipes.
63. Help someone with their homework.
64. Grow your hair out, then donate it to Locks of Love
65. Put a quarter in someone else’s parking meter.
*66. Click ads on blogs or articles published by relatively unknown authors. It costs nothing, and even one click will brighten their day. :)
68. Volunteer some time to cheering people up at your local retirement home.
*69. Replace the bulbs in your home with energy saving bulbs. Invest in solar, if you can.