jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, April 26, 2015

What My Soul Wants Me To Know


Jean Hart Artwork

Peace, acrylic, 9" x 12" , Jean Hart

  What My Soul Wants Me To Know,
cards from 
Soul Coaching, 
Denise Linn 

Peace
That's the card I pulled for today,
"I breathe deeply, knowing that all is well in my universe."

There is a certain calmness that comes to you when you just stop and breathe. The schedule I have been on lately has for me been too busy with business, and many new projects. 
I have always believed that I was in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. 
But, suddenly I feel like I'm pushing things, forcing my way, and truly not getting things done.
I have slowed down my yoga, but not all of it. The beautiful part of yoga is the breathing.
Pranayama. Learning to breathe with intention.
When ever I get myself worked up and involved in projects that take a lot a concentration, I forget the breathe.
Lately, I have been practicing  Pranayama breathing twice a day. It's just enough to keep me centered and relaxed. I gives me time to focus and get out of myself. 
It only takes a few minutes, so you don't need as much time as meditating. 

Here is a good place to start. 

Card Meaning: Breathe...and breathe again, deeply, and often. Everything is flowing as it's meant to be, smoothly and effortlessly. All is in perfect harmony. 


Your Soul Wants you to know: 
"True peace isn't static and boring, it's full of grace, enthusiasm, and vitality. Tranquility is the awareness that all is unfolding according to divine planning. Serenity isn't something that you have to attain, work at , or search for. It's already dwelling within you. To experience this within yourself, simplify your life, spend time in nature, and take time to listen to the messages of your Soul. Peace transcends fear and the illusion of separation and connects you intimately to God. 
I make lists, many, many, lists....I have now started a new list. It's called 
"The Finished List".
I read this about people who are successful. Not only do they write a list of to-do's, they then write a list of "Finished". What a great way of seeing that you really are doing what needs to be done, and  that all is in perfect harmony. 
Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment