jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Road Trip...

Road Trip.....
 It's that time of year for planes, cars, and cruise ships

Souls in Flight, acrylic, by Jean Hart
I love Road trips...You just can't beat the freedom of being in your own car and driving down the road with the radio blasting.
Some of my favorite trips have been when we just took off without reservations.
I loved the spontaneity of it, but I also love a well planned itinerary.
I've been lost for hours, stuck in a town over night because of car trouble,
and have spontaneously gone off course.
I love it all!!  And of course every time it is an adventure!
But, if you are the kind of person who must know where you are at all times.
Follow a map and not get swayed from it.
Here is a site that will take you to all 48 states, only stops at national monuments, landmarks, historic sites. And best of all you can do it from the comfort of your own car.
 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/15/plan-a-road-trip_n_6839764.html

 
Some of my favorite road trip music:
Jimmy Buffett
John Denver
Bruce Springsteen
Willie Nelson
 
Where is your next trip?
Be Inspired,
~jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

No comments:

Post a Comment