jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Box Theory


Jean Hart Artwork 

Fine Art For The Finer Things In Life 

Welcome to my fine art online store 


Very Icy roads today.  Since I stayed home I thought I would write a little story.
Please enjoy my story and artwork,

The Box Theory

Story and Artwork
by
Jean Hart

click here, it takes a minute or so to load. 

Now that I'm entering my 60's, I'm really learning to appreciate all my life experiences, both good and bad,  I would not change anything in my life.  Looking back now I can see that every experience has brought something new to me,  gratitude, friendship, trust, and love. 

I've been going through a little book 
called.  28 Days To a More Magnetic Life 
I figure if I start now I will be ready for 2019.

28 Days To A More Magnetic Life
http://amzn.to/2KPrSno
By Sandra Anne Taylor

It's actually my second time going through it. I found it while I was clearly out my bookcase and I have decided to keep it.  
I had written so much in the margins it was fun to read what I was going through at that time in my life.
I love the easy flow she writes with and each day it only takes minutes to read through. 
The daily affirmations are easy and this time around I have been making little post- it's of the affirmation and sticking it on my mirror each morning. 
I was thinking of blogging about this on a daily base, but I think it would have a more positive effect for you if you read it yourself and did the exercise. 
So, I'm just going to recommend this book and hope when you are ready you to find it. 
Be Inspired,
~jean 


No comments:

Post a Comment