jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Season of Change

I remember, acrylic 16x24 by artist Jean Hart 
For Sale
$75.00

Season of Change
Jean Hart Artwork 

Wisdom for healing cards
Caroline Myss

Today's card is Practice Visualization,
Today's Lesson: Visualize what you need to heal or create in your life. The image needs to fill all seven chakras, so consciously place that picture into each of them. 
With your breath, animate those images, bring them to life, and fill your being.
Your goal:
to practice, and believe in the power of visualization. 
I like that well enough. I have done visualization before.
When I'm thinking about my healing I also like to add madras to the position.

click here for a good explanation of chakra madras.

Be Inspired,
~jean 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

No comments:

Post a Comment