jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 4 core beliefs

Soul Song, acrylic, 36" x 34 by Jean Hart , sold 

Soul Coaching by Denise Linn 
 For Day 3 we cleaned the garage.....I'm no longing storing broken stuff, things that are not used  or that are not mine.
Day 4
Air
Where are you now in your life? 
Affirmation for the day
"I love and accept who I am and who I am is enough."

Level 3
Observing YOUR core beliefs 

"A core belief is a notion that you have held so long and repeated so often that it has become entrenched into your subconscious mind."
I have been studying core beliefs with a Life Coach I'm working with and to start, 
I have to say this is going to take much longer than a day!!
From awhile back I have always said that everything is in the words you speak.
You must learn to change the words you say to yourself and the words you use out loud.
If you insist on being negative well expect the negative to happen.
Start with something like this,
I am exactly where I need to be.
All of my needs, wants and desires are being met.
I always have choices.
Think you your own as negative thoughts come into your mind, turn then around.
For me, I have taken this a little farther. 
I have found this to be a good place to start. 
http://theintegritycoach.com/personal-core-values
work with it, sit with it, and just observe it.
Be Inspired,
~jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

No comments:

Post a Comment