jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Blue Ribbon Cookie

Peanut Butter Cookies


My Chinese cookie said I was stuck in a Chinese bakery!! 

I'm thinking that there are worst places to be then in a bakery.
My Blood Sugar number for today was 106. Not too bad. But the fair is coming up  and baking is something I love to do. 
I've started to bake around the house finding the blue ribbon cookie. 
I found this recipe on diabeticlivingonline. I think this will satisfy both my need to bake and
 not get my to far off track.

Peanut Butter Cookies Diabetic Recipe
 There is no flour in this cookie. A good thing. 
servings: 36 cookies
Carb Grams per serving: 7
Calories 66
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 2g
Cholesterol 6mg
Sodium 35mg
Total Sugar 6g
Protein 2g

Diabetic Exchanges
Other Carbohydrates .5
Fat .5

1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment