jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, September 18, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z~juxl puzzle

Creative Life A thru Z
J is for Juxl puzzles
This is my juxl puzzle for J

Words are powerful . Have you said something positive to yourself or others today? 
for intstuctions on how to draw a juxl puzzle go to my blog 
Creative Life A thru z
Week ll 
J is for Join IN 

This drawing came from my morning art journal. 
Once I had connected the lines, I could start to see a form take shape.


I used colored pencils to color her in and the beautiful girl you see here came to life. 

Words have some much power, be very careful what you say to yourself and others. 
This reminded me that it has been awhile since I looked up and wrote down affirmations. 
Today will be a good day to do that. 
Be Inspired, 
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment