jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Friday, September 29, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z the big Question for K

Jean Hart Artwork 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

Creative Life A thru Z 
Question for 
week 12 
K is for Karma
Better Together, Jean Hart 

How has karma effected you? 

Some say karma doesn't come back to you until your next go around here.  
Some believe karma comes back to you now is better then later. 
Some just don't believe in karma. 
Others don't understand it. 

"Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. "    
Sakyong Mipham
Here is a little story about karma....I was in the parking lot walking to my car. I looked down and saw a penny. Now those  of you who know me , know that I find money all the time, pennies, dimes, and dollars...I'm just  lucky that way.  I don't always keep these lucky pennies. No, sometimes I say a little prayer or wish with them and then throw them back so someone else can have good luck too.  So, on this day, I said my wish and prayer and threw the penny right over my shoulder......I hear "OMG did I just get hit by a penny!!!"
Now my question to you is....Was that good karma for me or bad karma for him? or vise a versa? 
Be Inspired, 
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment