jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z. L = La,La,Di,Da

Jean Hart Artwork
Healing Arts journal 
Welcome Home, Jean Hart 

The Creative Life A thru Z

~L = La,La,De,Da

 Week Thirteen


"Ever Since Happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you. ~Hafiz  


Lighten Up this week....Let's have some fun!

You know how much I love to daydream, so this week we are going to dream the big dreams....Let go and live leisurely!!
 One of the first things I did after I sat quickly with this daydreaming assignment was to get on YouTube and start traveling to all the places I want to see. The next thing I did was to start looking up recipes from all those places, after that it I asked Google to take me to the best spas in the world and I tried to create them in my own bathroom!!!
 I learned how to meditate with mantras and mudras and learned how to do yoga for my face!!
Of course you will have your own daydreams.   
What would you do if the limits were off your life?  
Yes, while your dreaming let's just take it to the top. 

Journal writing assignment: 
What would you do if you had a day that was made just for you? 

1. Get comfortable, put some music on,  light a candle, and close your eyes. Take three long deep breaths, in and out. Sit for 10 minutes and just daydream. 
2.. Write your dreams, this can be by lists, or paragraphs, or by a story.....

Art Journal Assignment:
How could I possibly have a week of L without doing LOVE?
1. Draw a Big heart on your page. 
2. Fill in the whole heart with designs, lines, circles, shapes, dots....whatever you want . 
3. Color it in. 

Assignment Two:

Once I started to think about the words of L, my list went off the page!!

L, is going to be my new favorite letter
1. Make a collage using the whole page with words that start with L. 

One of the things I look up when I travel to a new area is Labyrinths. I ask Google if there are any labyrinths in the place I'm staying or surrounding areas. 
You will be surprised where you find them and how common they are . 

jeanhartartists.blogspot.com/search?q=labyrinth

I found this one in Idaho Falls and used it for one of my assignments in Healing with the Arts. 
If you need more inspiration on how to live a life full to the top, may I suggest a movie. 
 "Auntie Mame" 
Here's a story about how to appreciate life .

As always have fun with this, share, like and comment. 
 Be Inspired,
~jean 


No comments:

Post a Comment