jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, October 8, 2017

I'm ready for Fall

The Creative Life 
A thru Z

Are you ready for Fall? 
I am now that I got all my essential oils in their containers. 

I keep these little containers close to my bed and use them just before I go to sleep. 
This is my Fall collection. 
Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Frankincense, and Orange. 

I melt down the Vaseline and then mix in the oils. 

What are the properties of these amazing oils. 
1. Cedarwood.  

Cedarwood Essential Oil Benefits

Some of the most common benefits of cedarwood essential oil include:
Clearly, cedarwood essential oil is a great tool for your medicine cabinet. It has not only external health benefits, but also the power to improve your digestive and circulatory function as well.
2. Clove Bud 
  • Eliminates acne
  • Kills parasites
  • Improves blood circulation
  • Reduces gum disease
  • Boosts energy
  • Natural anti-inflammatory
  • Kills mold and fungus
3. Frankincense, there is so many benefits, too many to list here. 
4. Orange
According to research, the benefits of orange oil include:
  • Fighting cancerous tumors
  • Increasing circulation
  • Killing bacteria and pathogens
  • Decreasing wrinkles
  • Improving complexion
  • Easing anxiety
  • Decreasing hypertension
This is just my list for Fall oils that I like.....
you can find more information at this website for many different oils. 

Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment