jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Friday, October 20, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z M= making magic around the house


Creative Life A thru Z 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

M is for Making Magic 

It's cold, it's windy, and it's Fall.....
I'm doing laundry  and came across a craft for "Felt Balls" , if you don't know what they are I will leave a link below. 
I felt that my schedule didn't really leave me time to make homemade felt balls for the dryer, so I did this instead. 

I added a few sprays of my favorite perfume, my signature perfume, 
perfume I have been using very sparingly because I was told Ralph Larueen is no longer making this perfume. 
Ralph Lauren Safari perfume
Safari for women contains a blend of orange, black currant, jasmine, sandalwood, cedarwood and vetiver. It is recommended for evening wear.

I tell you my whole house is smelling wonderful!!
Be Inspired, 
~jean 
Felt Balls craft 

No comments:

Post a Comment