jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z~Chasing the Fall Colors in Idaho

Creative Life A thru Z 
Two Minutes in Nature 
I'm always up for a drive and walk in nature

I just got back from a visit with my son Matthew. 
He lives in Idaho and as we were driving I looked out the window of the car and thought, "Look at the colors of Fall here. They are so vivid and beautiful." 
I'm working hard to live in the present moment of my life and not get to carried away with making future plans when I'm in a real life adventure I have already planned. 
So, on this wonderful drive, there is nothing like seeing farm land in Fall. 
click below for a drive through the farm lands of Idaho


Living in the moment after we parked the car on this drive we came across a 
"Geocache" 
WHAT A SURPRISE!!1



So What is a Geocache? 
It's a treasure hunt around the world. 
Here is a YouTube that explains what it is and how to sign up. 


After opening our geocache and discovering its treasures we too put a little treasure inside and folded it up and replaced it for someone else to find. 
Happy Hunting. 



Be Inspired, 
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment