jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, May 7, 2018

Risk...Risk...Risk

Jean Hart Artwork 

www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

Souls Aflight....
Acrylic, 20" x 24"
Artist's collection
Not for Sale 

Souls Aflight
acrylic 20" x 24"
original artwork by
Jean Hart

Risk....Risk? Hummm, RISK!!!
Yes, that's what my new paintings feel like to me.
I am now willing to risk breaking out of what was so comfortable for me as an artists. This new intuituve painting style, it feels risky and yet it is so freeing. There is no real way to do it,so there is no mistakes. Although my analitical mind keeps going back to what is balance, color scheme and storyline. So, there you have it, each piece of artwork will always have that for me. I can not break free on some of the lessons I have learned in art education. 
But I am willing to loss all restraints and break free of set limitations if not whole rules. These paintings have something of an emotional risk too. They say color provokes emotions and in front of me I have an array of paint,  no less then 30 paint tubes and yet I find mysefl just drawn to the red, yellow, oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment