jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Treasure this day




Jean Hart Artwork 



"Treasure this day, and treasure yourself. Truly, neither will ever happen again." 
                                                                              ~Ray Bradbury 

All the glory is given to God,
artist Jean Hart
Thank you everyone is who being watchful at this time. 
I have never lived under such a stressful time as a pandemic. 
My family and myself are staying home and finding that during this time it has been a time of connecting with our families. 
Thankfully, we have our phones to help keep us all connected, TV's to keep us entertained, and,
computers to help us reach out to others. 
I'm taking this time to complete some long awaited projects I felt I never had enough time to do. 
Researching subjects I have always wanted to know about. 
Plus, I have registered for a online course. 
My prayers are that everyone stay safe, keep up the social distancing as much as possible, and, be well. 
Stop by here when you can, share your blogs here, and let's keep are minds active and our sprites high.  
Be Inspired, 
~jean  

No comments:

Post a Comment