jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Vote for your favorite postcard


Jean Hart Artwork

I invite you to look around my store 
Enjoy 
Jean Hart Artwork


I need your help today!

Good Morning!
I am preparing to make a new 
postcard
for my online Zazzle store.

I would like to make one postcard for 
Spring 2020 

I'm asking you to look at these images of my original fine art paintings, and 
vote
for the one you like best. 
If you vote by leaving a comment blow 
your name will go into a drawing 
where at the end of 
May 1st
I will pull out the name of the winner. 
I will send you the winning postcard. 
Thank you for your help. 
Be Inspired
~jean  
Please feel free to follow, share and comment. 

1. First Spring Tulip

First Spring Tulip
colored pencil
Jean Hart 
2. Rainbow World 
Rainbow World
watercolor
Jean Hart


3. Spring Mandala 

Spring Mandala
Acrylic
Jean Hart



4. Good Morning Spring 

Good Morning Spring
Acrylic
Jean Hart 


No comments:

Post a Comment