jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Little Chick waiting for Spring

Jean Hart Artwork 

Fine Art for the finer things in Life

Welcome to my online store 






Little Chick waiting for Spring
By Artist
Jean Hart
If you see a block painting that you would like to commission me to  paint on a larger canvas email me. Thank You, ~jean


I just packed up my art blocks for March and this little chicky will be sent to a Artomat machine soon.
If you find him, drop me an email, I always like to hear from the people who find my Artomat art blocks.

Sunday , March 8th is daylight savings time. 
Don't forget to set your clocks. 

On Saturday night, set your clocks forward one hour,
we are about to lose one hour a day to spring ahead.

I was feeling Springish when I painted this art block, but today it is cloudy and oh so cold.
It reminds of a poem I once heard.
Shadow
My shadow is always with me. 
Sometimes ahead.. Sometimes behind.
 Sometimes to the left.. Some times to the right.
 Except on cloudy days, or at night. 
~Wally Brando 

After reading this poem an imagine came to me to paint!!
So we will see something in the future about this poem.

Be Inspired, 
~jean 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

No comments:

Post a Comment