jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The creative life A thru Z

Jean Hart Artwork
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1

Jean with her certificate in "Healing With The Arts"

The creative life 
A thru Z 

Welcome to this new workshop. 
I have just received my certificate in 
"Healing With The Arts"
from the 
University of Florida.
I have put together a curriculum for this class along with positive psychology, happy fulfilled living, life experience, and  many art class, to come up with a creative way to help express ourselves through the arts. 
Hi, let me introduce myself.
I live in Northeastern Nevada, where we experience all four seasons of the year.
I love art, cooking, walking, doing 5k's, traveling, and my cat Jax .

I'm a bit of a messy painter,
 but I'm learning to keep the paint on the canvas.
I have been an artist for over 15 years.

I've stated to declutter my whole house, 
it's better that way.
I can now find what I need when I need it. 
I love coffee, baked papaya, and pistachios, I have them in bowls all around my house.
I love to draw on paper cups and make them into prosperity banks.

The snow has melted, it's spring where I live so I can walk everyday. 

I have 4 cats, but Jax is the studio cat. 
He mostly eats, sleeps, lays around, and hunt birds. 

My hair drives me crazy. Sometimes it's short, long, brown or blonde. 
All my clothes have spatters of paint on them. 
On the next blog we will go over the materials for this workshop. 
My name is
~ Jean 
Nice to meet you. 
Certificates I have earned:
College Degree
Great Basin College, Elko, Nevada, AA, Bus, Art, Child Ed. 1993
  • Coversations The Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change, Case Western Reserve University
  • Healing with the Arts, University of Florida
  • Positive Psychology, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill  
  • Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management of Personal and Professional Productivity, UCI Extension Coursera
  • A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment, Indian School of Business 
  • Introduction to Philosophy, The University of Edinburgh
  • Best Artist Readers' Choice, Elko, Nv
  • 2013- Silver
  • 2014-Gold
  • 2015 Bronze
My online store

My YouTube channel

My 500 Mile Walking Journey

Be Inspired,
~jean 

Subscribe, like, share and of course comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment