jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Creative Life A thru Z week one

Jean Hart Artwork
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1


The Creative Life 
A thru Z 

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. 
Joseph Chilton Pearce
Use the power of your imagination everyday.
artwork by Jean Hart
Welcome Back.
Thank you for joining me here for another day of 
The creative life.
If you have just found me, subscribe, like, and share. 
You wont want to miss any of the activities. 

This week I would like you to collect the art materials we will need for many of the projects. 
For most of the projects I used colored pens, markers and colored pencils. I also bought watercolor paints and acrylic paints. 
You will need a tablet of paper or a medium size journal. 
We will use the journal for writing and drawing. 
I like to gather all my supplies into a big cloth bag. 
This keeps them handy for when I'm traveling or go to the park or coffee shop. 
Along with the art supplies you will need a scissors, take, and glue. 
I like to create with music on so I bring a cd player too. 
I guess you can say that the first assignment is to go to the art supply store. 
Walk all around and explore what excites you, what you would like to try that 's new, and what looks fun. 

What are the colors that call to you?
What is the size of the journal you will be comfortable working in? 
What kind of music will you be listening too? 
Now: find a new supply item that you have never used. 
What did you find? Tell us in the comments. 
I would like to create a global community of creative thinkers here. 
Be inspired, be creative, be you,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment