jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Journal Work

Jean Hart Artwork


How long has it been since you did 

journal work?

Over the years my journals have taken on many different forms.
Scetch books, lined books, and blank pages. 
What I find is that if I'm away from my journal too long, my mind gets easily cluttered. 
As an artist I am always looking for new ideas. I want my artwork to be new and fresh. I was reading about Whistler, he was concentrating on composition and balance in grey and black. This made me think that it's been a long time since I have done black ink work. This little piece is what I call doodling. But I can see how this might be a real piece on canvas with black paint and maybe red hearts. 

One of my new things is to sit outside now that I have the time to really enjoy nature. 
I have started to meditate ourtside in nature for only two minutes and would like to share this with you. 
Just to relax and breath deeply while looking at nature is so calming and centering. It is a wonderful to begin the day or end a day. 

Please enjoy my video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2XkA23_IJU

Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment