jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, August 18, 2014

A Little Bit Of Heart , online art exhibit

Jean Hart Artworks
Art for the Heart......
Online Art Exhibit
I gave myself a little challenge to paint for an exhibit called,

 
"A Little Bit of Heart"
by
Jean Hart
 
Fall Girl, colored pencil 4" x 6"
Welcome to my online exhibit. Please enjoy my artwork and feel free to share my blog with others.
If you live your life from your heart.
Opening yourself up to share from your soul.
Your story will find it's way to touch and inspire
people's lives.
Be Inspired,
~jean
 
Imagine, acrylic


A Sad Day, digital art 


Everything Matter, acrylic 8" x 10"
He Loves Me, acrylic, 16" x 24



Meeting In The Middle, acrylic, 8" x 10"


My Heart, acrylic, 16" x 24"
Key To My Heart, acrylic,
Falling In Love, acrylic, 36" x 36"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment