jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, October 1, 2015

De toxin in October

It's October.
I love the Fall.
It's time for cozy warm blankets and fuzzy sweaters.
Last month I totally changed out all of my home cleaning products. 
I am now 100% toxic free cleaning in my home and car.
This month I am changing out all my vitamins.
My daughter has turned me on to Melaleuca products.
I am so grateful for Sarah's continue concern for my welfare. She came over to the house and told me about all the wonderful things this company does.
It's non toxic, cheaper and healthier.
Plus who doesn't like seeing the UPS man stop by the house each month? 
Slowly my life is changing.
I am in a transformation before my sixtieth birthday arrives.
Working with my Wellness Coach, we feel I now have my food and diet in hand.
Now the real work begins, exercise. Get Moving!
I have chosen swimming as my activity.
Since my feet are still pretty sore and since the Altitude sickness my back is torqued, I believe swimming is it.
Enjoy your Fall.
Some of my favorite things in Fall are :
Making homemade chili
hot coco with a good book
craving pumpkins
and going on ghost tours. 
Be Inspired,
~jean 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*  

No comments:

Post a Comment