jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Soul is on Earth for its own delight

Flower Girl, acrylic, Jean Hart 

Healing cards
by
Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso

This day's card is
The soul is on Earth for its own delight. 

Consider this amazing possibility, you incarnated on this earth just to experience the joy of being alive. Do you even know what gives you joy? Do something about that today.

What gives me joy? 
Well, today is scheduled to be a house cleaning day. Yes, its simple, but a clean house gives me joy.
Not only will this house be cleaned today but it is time to decorate for Fall.
It's hard to believe that it is still Fall with snow almost 2 feet at my door but, I do not want to miss this season.
I love Fall and now that Halloween is over, lets move on to Thanksgiving and being grateful for all we have.

"Sometimes the simplest wisdom is the hardest to acknowledge. like the fact that pleasure and joy can be beneficial to your health.  When mystical poets such as Rumi and Kabir use objects of beauty and delight, like roses or wine, as metaphors for the Divine, they're subtly linking the excitement of Earthly pleasures with Divine enjoyment. Recent medical research seems to agree that what pleases us, beautiful music, delicious food, and soothing aromas, can also improve our health and help us resist illness."

I'm glad to hear this news. It's been awhile since I have turn over a health card .  
I like the fact that my environment can play a part in healing my health. 
I also believe that a strong mind will do it to. 
I woke up this morning, with my mind set to create the home and lifestyle I needed to be happy, healthy, and strong. 
Have you started your gratitude list for this Fall. 
gratitude and grace is not just for Fall, but boy what a wonderful time to think about all that we have and be thankful. 
Be Inspired,
`jean 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*



No comments:

Post a Comment