jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Creative Living A thru Z ~let the stories come to you

Jean Hart Artwork
Jean Hart Artist

Creative Life A thru Z
H is for Honor Yourself 
Week 9 

Let Stories come to you.....You have a different story then anyone else. 
Everyone has a story to tell, some are funny, sad, and unbelievable. 
Whatever your story is , share it with people. Let the moments come and learn to share them. 
I have two great stories I tell to inspire people who just meet me. 
They are true stories, and maybe that's why they are so funny. They fall in the "You will never guess what just happened to me", category. 
I've told them so many times that I have now learned where to pause, when to pitch my voice up, and most important when to stop. 
It's entertaining, and always gets a laugh. But, most important it starts others to tell stories too. 
Let the stories happen, and learn to tell them well. 
What has happened to you lately? 
Be Inspired,
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment