jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Creative Life A thru Z ~Sweet Dreams

Jean Hart Artwork
Healing Arts journal 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*
Creative Living  A thru Z 
Sweet Dreams 
Lavender, Lavender, oh how I love Lavender. 
I've have been clearing out the night stand next to my bed. 
It's time to think about sleeping peacefully through the night. 
It's the best thing about Fall coming. 
While Fall is not here yet, I am gathering things to make the transaction from summer to fall in my home. 
I looked up a couple of lavender recipes for sleep. 

I found this beautiful pill box and thought it would be perfect for a lavender balm. 
Mix petroleum jelly with a few drops of Lavender oil and fill the box. 
Heat the jelly up but do not boil, drop in a few drops of oil, mix together and fill the box. 
It's perfect for rubbing on your chest or temples just before you go to sleep. 

Have fun with this, part of the fun for me was to find a old pill box, I'm on the hunt for a few more at my local antique store. 
I'm thinking of using different scents of oils with this recipe. 

Since I started to use lavender before I sleep I have been have marvelous dreams!~! 
I started a dream journal just because what fun it has been to recall my dreams. 
 Be Inspired, 
~jean 

No comments:

Post a Comment