jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pink Saturday

(¯`•♥•´¯)☆ ♥
*`•.¸(¯`•♥•´¯)¸.•♥♥•
☆ º ` `•.¸.•´ ` º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`•♥ ... ... ♥•♥ ... ... ♥•... ♥
W I S H I N G ♥ Y O U ~ A ♥ B E A U T I F U L ♥ D A Y
Happy Pink Saturday
I have been painting hearts for Valentines Day for a week..
The expression of love for all things not just for the people close to you seems almost too much for one day.
But here we go:
Hopefully, when changes come you are surrounded by those who love and support you.
Pause. Before all else, to say thank you, ask for help or even when saying I love you.
 
Remember, you have the strength and courage to get through whatever comes your way.
Fall In Love often
Be Inspired,
~Jean

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. Your thoughts and pictures go so very well together.

    ReplyDelete