jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

One drop at a time. Where do you get your inspiration from?


Blue Monday
Blue Moon, acrylic, 16" x24" Jean Hart Artwork
 
February is sure slipping by quickly.
The sun is out but the temp. is only 25 degrees.
BRRRRRRRR
This little painting is part of the Blue Moon series I will be sending on to Romania.
I like to paint in themes. It just keeps everything together. I find that one painting sparks my imagination for the next painting.
I have also started a new series , inspired artwork from my Zen Meditations.
I was gifted a kindle for my birthday and really at first I had no idea that I needed one. But, now that I have had a chance to play with it.....well, there are so many free apps you can get!!! I had no idea!
So along with my free meditation music, I loaded up "Zen Meditation".  I get one each day and after meditating on the quote,  I'm hoping to be so inspired that I can paint a picture of how I'm feeling.
Here is one of my first Zen Meditation drawing.

Zen Meditation,
"Your jug fills one drop at a time."
Once again, words are so powerful. The words you fill your head with, or jug, are the words that will define you. I just let the words flow and as you can see they did not all make it into the jug. But, for me the important ones filled my jug plenty full.
Where do you get your inspiration to create from?
This was indeed a fun project.
Enjoy,
Be Inspired,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment