- fill in areas of the wings with bright yellow. Stroke over this with a layer of yellow-orange, and then touch this into the right pupil and antenna.
- Add red-orange over the yellow-orange. Darken areas of the wings, upper body, right eye, and antennae with reddish brown.
- Add the purple and blue areas of the wings with bright purple and bright blue. Add true blue to the left eye and antennae.
- Add black to any empty areas, overlapping some colors. Fill in almost all of both eyes with black, and add some black to the right antenna.
- Have fun with this, mix up the colors to make all different colored butterfly's.
- Be Inspired,
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
I feel spring on its way. Our lesson today is to learn how to dram a butterfly
Our instructor is Eileen Sorg