jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

create, you can, you do

CREATE
 CREATE something from nothing, something wonderful, beautiful, something with your hands.
Create a garden big or small, something the butterflies will want to come and visit you in.
Create a song while you are cleaning, or bake a new dish.
So many times I hear people tell me, "I'm not creative", I can't draw or cook, or paint."
I say, you are creative in everything you do, everyday in your live.
I love wearing scarfs, but for the life of me, I tell my daughter every time I wear one, "I can't tie it right!!!" Thankfully, she shows me again, and again, and again. I'm getting better. She creates the folds so gracefully.
You can do it, you all ready do.
CREATE.
CREATE, COLORED PENCIL, BY ARTIST
JEAN HART
scraf
BE INSPIRED,
`JEAN


No comments:

Post a Comment