jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

celebrating life


Celebrating Life 
Hiking in Lamoille,
It feels so good to be hiking. I had said that this year was going to be the year I hiked.
And I have. Maybe not as much as I wanted to because of the weather, but hiking I have.
This is a hike up to Island Lake in the Ruby MT, in Nevada.
I went with my son Matt and his son Carter.
In the middle of July we were so surprised to find all these flowers.
Fields of  flowers.


Look at this little bee, his legs are weighed down by pollen. He can't even fly. But that doesn't keep him from trying.
Healing Cards, Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso
My Healing card today is:
Everything lost is found again; everything hurt is healed again.
I went for my results of this years x rays on my back.
Good news/ bad news.
My neck is improving, however, after all the adjustment, walking, yoga and swimming.
My back disc is the same. Not better, not worse, just the same.
But it is a thousand times better than 3 years ago. 
Healing cards says,
This truth has the power to retrieve a part of your spirit from the past. It's a mantra that's strong enough to overcome past injuries. This will be your constant thought today.

So, it's back to the exercise routine.......
Be Inspired,
~jean 


No comments:

Post a Comment