jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, August 25, 2016

What my Soul wants me to Know


Jean Hart Artwork 
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

What my Soul wants me to know.
Cards by Denise Linn 
Artwork by Jean Hart 
It's been awhile since I've opened this deck of cards. 
But my soul is calling and here is my card for today.
This is the first time I have gotten this card. It seems very appropriate considering the Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse of last week. 
The angel message I received for this week was 822, which means infinite faith.
Along with that it was love and safety. 
I am always amazed how the spirits come together and support one another. 

Voyage:
"I am safe and loved no matter where I am." 
Card meaning: A journey is coming. Rather than staying in a safe harbor, let your sails unfurl to the wind. The universe absolutely knows, cherishes, and protects you as you ride the currents of your life. 

Your Soul wants you to know: Your life is a spiritual  voyage, and it isn't always what it seems. ...
you have always been loved, and cherished by the universe, the Creator, and your angels. 

Affirmation: "I am safe and loved no matter where I am!"

Be Inspired, 
~jean 

My art project today is to make a coffee cup bank, since Abundance and manifestation came with the full moon as well, I plan on having a vessel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment