jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sometimes a pear is just a pear

GETTING EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE WHEN IT COMES TO ART....
"Art... is a means of union among men, joining them together in the same feelings, and indispensable for the life and progress toward well-being of individuals and humanity."

Leo Tolstoy
I spend much of my day looking at art, visiting online museums, and working on my own artwork.
I have often thought that art should bring a response from the viewer. Yes, sometimes I fall to painting a still life only because it brings me the pleasure of painting and doing something productive. After all a pear is only a pear and you can't really respond too emotionally to that.
Or can you? It is said to heal a broken heart, eat a pear.
Be Inspired,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment