jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, August 22, 2013

What kind of music inspires you?

    Making of an Artist
with
Jean Hart
Good Morning,
you caught me early. Usually I'm checking my e-mails with my first cup of coffee.
The beauty of work from home, you can start when your ready.
I'm listening to my new CD from Joseph Carrillo. He is a composer from Elko, who now lives in Hollywood producing music. He has composed original music for our up coming show
"The Elements".
Grab a cup of coffee and listen to his music while we talk.
 
I am often asked if I listen to music while I paint?
Yes, I do.
 I love all kinds of music and if it's a song I really connect with,
 I will try to paint a picture that match's the song.
I have music on my TV so sometimes I put on New Age music.
If I'm writing, stories, poems, blogs, I will have music without words playing.
What kind of music inspires you?
Loud, jazz.
 If I need inspiration then let it ripe, loudly and with lots of  drums. I like to hear a solid beat.
I just uploaded an app for playing piano. So, lately I have been listening to my own music.
Do you play the piano?
When I was younger I played the cello. I will often have cello music on when I'm alone.
No, I don't know how to play the piano, but with this new app it makes me sound like I do.
I also have a set of electric drums I like to pound on.
Time fly's when your being creative, playing music is just like painting.
Do I have a certain musician I like?
Oh gosh, there are so many great musicians I like.
For along time I was hooked on Toby Keith.
Then there is Melody Gardot.
Now that I have Pandora, I listen to Pink.
Be Inspired,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment