It takes 21 days to break a bad habit.
It takes 21 days to make a new habit.
So what do you think would happen if you took 21 days and filled a gratitude journal with all that you are grateful for and all that you love?:
Well I'm about to fink out and I invite you to do the same.
I just bought a wonderful pink journal to start my Gratitude Journal writing in.
I also went out and got a card for myself.
This is my Card of Encouragement, It says, "Keep going! You can do it!, I know you have what it takes to do this!"
- Every time you feel grateful for something in your life, and every time you say Thank You for something or someone in your life you are giving love. You are sending love to yourself, to the person and thing you are grateful for and to the Universe.
- Be grateful for everything you have already received in your life. This lets you understand what you have already been given.
- Be grateful for everything you are receiving in your life. As you read this you are being given many blessings now
- Be grateful for what you want in your life, as though you have received it already. I think I mentioned I believe your thoughts create your reality.
- The more you feel gratitude and the more you say Thank You, the more love you will receive in your life.
- So make a commitment to take a little time for the next 21 days to write down what your grateful for. Then start looking for little ways your life has changed.
- It doesn't matter how small things are, it all counts.
|This is not a test, so Keep calm and have a cupacke!!|