jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, June 19, 2014

What my soul wants me to know



What My Soul Wants Me To Know
Being the change I want see
Soul Coaching
cards by Denise Linn
Today's card is
Radiance
"I am a radiant reflection of God's light."
Card meaning: " Your radiance acts as a beacon pulling the bounty of the universe to you. Your heart is open, your spirit glows, and your connection to the Source is strong."
 Funny thing, I don't feel radiant. I mean, right now I feel like I'm struggling.
There is change in the air. I feel it. It's not something I can put my finger on and say "See there it is." but I'm feeling unsettled.
I have canceled all plans for this weekend. I have been traveling a lot lately and I just didn't want to pack another suitcase. I just want to be home and work on my patio.
My artwork has slowed way down, although I have picked up pottery for the next two weeks.
My diet, is still going strong, but the scale is not moving.
Summer has started, but the temps have been cold.
So, If I'm radiance, my light is flickering.
 
"Your Soul Wants you to know: When you live in a state of radiance, you don't need to struggle for things to happen. You shine so brightly that opportunities are drawn to you. Even if you're feeling dull and lethargic, you can transform your state by acting as if you're feeling expansive, content, and luminous. This might sound like you're pretending, but in fact, when you act as if, this sends a powerful signal to your subconscious mind to uplift your emotional state."
 
Wow, I am only just reading this as I type, so it's kinda like I'm reading this with you.
This is how I'm feeling. "Even if you're feeling dull and lethargic," This card is spot on. .....
So how do I get from dull to radiant.
 
Here is the 3rd season of transformation
Celebration, love and family, and eating healthfully.
Time is going by quickly and I don't feel as if I have gotten much done.
Pretending AS IF....Okay here I go....
Act as if I'm healthy, strong, and happy.
Continue to create, learn, listen.
Be inspired, and inspire others,
putting music on and doing my chores, one after another,
looking up new recipes,
finishing my cane project.
getting the patio cleaned up.
So this is my list I will be doing while acting "as If".... and hopefully this will catapult me into a shinning state of radiance. I have faith it will. I know sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do to get the things you want. I also know it's the first step that's the hardest. I just have to get past the resistance part.
Be Inspired,
~jean
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment