by Denise Linn
|Healing, by Jean Hart|
- Assess and evaluate your life.
- Clear out your clutter
- Make commitments that empower you.
- Do things you have been putting off or make a plan for doing them.
- Organize papers/answer letters/ make postponed calls.
- pay bills or make a planned schedule to pay bills.
- Organize your home and office space.
- Examine your core beliefs.
- Breathe/become aware of the quality of the air you breathe.
- Notice the sounds in your environment/listen to inspiring music.
- Sing/shout/use you voice.
- communicate your truth.
This is me, Jean, on my first night when I picked up the book, Soul Coaching, 28 to transform your soul, by Denise Linn.
I was playing around with my kindle when I saw that I could take pictures with it. So, the idea accured to me, that I should take pictures each day and lets see if there's a change in my appearance, attitude, aura.....I don't know what to expect but I've had a hard 5 years. I had a partcial hysterectomy, one year of antibodies for a bladder problem, knee surgery, later a slipped disc. I have a disc that is pushed forward that causes pain. I'm 15months into a 24 month PT Program. I'm exercising and do small house chores. While all this is happening, I have continued to paint and show my artwork at exhibits and shows and create a online store at www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*. But still there is so much emptiness inside me. So much loneliness.Don't get me wrong here, I am liked by many, loved by some and I love all the people in my life. So, I'm thinking my soul is in need of some S.O.S. and TLC.
- No, I will not be sharing those oh, so private thoughts here either. I thought I could but, it just doesn't seem right to bore you with them. What I will share is the process in the book, and each days assignments. What will I be working on. The list in the book is so long, I can not believe someone can change all of that in just 28 days. I have picked a few that struck me, and maybe later will come back to pick up a few more.
- Self esteem
- fear of failure/success/taking risks/self motivations
- relationships with friends
- relationship with the Creator
- forgiving myself
- my past
- job/work/career/ and physical health
That's quite a list.....It's never easy to look at ones life and assess it for a truth without being critical. So my assessment, was pretty harsh on myself. The little steps each day are small, but necessary.
Denise has a on line website you can visit to help with support while going through your 28 days