jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Cleaning Feng Shui


SOUL COACHING DAY 5  AIR
Part of the air week is learning to see joy and surprises in your life. So I have a second journal titled "Joy Journal."  this is where I write, draw, collage and have poetry, photos... One a day to chronicle the simple moments and the great surprise of life. Magical moments of each day of the program. So there I am, eating Chinese dinner with my little fortune cookie. Well anyone who knows me knows I buy a box of these cookies just so I can have a fortune cookie wish. This one says, "I will have a surprise today."  Very simply put.."How do they know these things!!" Later, after dinner, I went to my art workshop. We are a group of artists who work together and encourage each other and now we are getting ready for a big Art Exhibit at the Northeastern Nevada Museum. I went to pay for my five canvas's which I thought were $50.00 each only to find out they were on $25.00. BIG SURPRISE!!! Oh I just love this when it happens. Did it go in my Joy Journal,,,,you bet it did.

Air week is all about cleaning out, your mind, emotions, energy and home. I found this site that I feel is a good place to start.
Enjoy the energy once you start this process you will just feel lighter, I did and I do.
Be Inspired,
~Jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*
Spring Cleaning Feng Shui: Clear the channels of positive energy to breathe easier this spring! Get 10 Feng Shui tips for spring cleaning that can help refresh and rejuvenate every facet of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment