jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 21, 28 Days to a more magnetic life

Day 21
28 days to a more magnetic life
by
Sandra Anne Taylor
I remember, acrylic, Jean Hart Artwork
 
Deep Appreciation
Intention
"Today I consciously choose to appreciate and experience all of the wonder and joy already present within my life. I see value everywhere, and I have a genuine and heartfelt gratitude for it all. "
Yes, gratitude is powerful. I once tried to keep a gratitude journal, but I just couldn't keep it up. Like most journals I start out with great enthusiasm and then slow down.......If I were to list all that I'm grateful for in my life there simply would not be enough paper.
Reflection
"Appreciation is the intention to live with gratitude and consciously acknowledge the value and blessings already within and around you. It's the willingness to notice all the good things and wonderful experiences you already have. "
I once said that I would like to meet all the people in the world....Of course I had no idea how I was going to do that. Then it happened. The Internet!!! WW world wide!
So I started to join groups that offered new countries and people. I noticed that people from other countries seemed to compliment me more. They thanked me for my posts and  for sharing my artwork. There was a real appreciation for sharing knowledge. Now that I'm learning yoga, each day before we start we are asked to set an intention for the session. My willingness to do that at a broader value has begun to see results. My intention is to lead with love and acceptance and be elevated to excellence.
Activities for stimulating Deep Appreciation
2. As you go through your day, take note off all the little and big things in your environment that bring you value. From the scent of a flower to your morning coffee or the car that you drive, you have many, many riches in your life. Let yourself stop and acknowledge the ease and pleasure these things bring.
Appreciation and gratitude can not be brushed away so quickly. I am lucky in so many ways, I am thankful for all the things in my life that make my life easier, but, too I have been blessed with amazing people in my life.
Affirmation for Gratitude and Appreciation
"I have so much to be grateful for! Every day I notice these things more and more. I look around and am very satisfied."
I can not offer too much more to this. I believe it, trust it, do it.
Be Inspired,
~jean
 


No comments:

Post a Comment