jeanhar1@zazzle.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What kind of artwork do you have in your home?

Jean Hart Artwork
I invite you to my online store
 

I remember, acrylic, Jean Hart Artwork


One of the things I like to do when I visit peoples homes is look at the kind of artwork they have hanging. Artwork can say so much about a person and their personality.
I find that people who travel will often have paintings of places they have visited.
People will also have a painting of an artist that they may personally know. It seems to be true that if a family member is an artist they will have one or two paintings of Aunt J J hanging somewhere.
Do you like landscapes, still life, abstracts, or contemporary?
Do you have originals or prints?
Here is a fun test to help you decide what kind of artwork you like.
I took it and found out that I liked traditional, vibrant and tasteful artwork.
I enjoyed the comparison of the artwork, and I felt it was spot on. I am pretty much traditional in everything I do.
What kind of artwork do you like?
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/what-your-taste-in-art-says-about-you-test
 
Be Inspired,
~jean

No comments:

Post a Comment